Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Nieces

It recently occurred to me I haven't posted any photos of my three beautiful nieces at home in Arkansas. Beth was born 27 May 2004 and didn't become a big sister until 17 June 2007 when Kati came along. A few months later my Keilani and John got a big surprise when they found out they were having Holly who came into the world 22 May 2008. I miss my girls but enjoy so much "seeing" them on Skype and talking to them on the phone. Of course, their collection of African surprises grows bigger by the month. They probably have more African stuff than I do! It's so much fun sending them presents and money from all over Africa. So here are a few photos of my girls (a few months old but I hear some updated ones are on the way).




This was taken in October just before I moved to South Africa



Beth Julianna Chandler, 5




Kati Nicole Chandler, 2



Holly Grace Chandler, 1



Beth, Holly & Kati



Kati & Beth


Me & Beth



Me & Kati Boo


Me & Holly

3 comments:

Erin said...

These pictures are precious.

Anna Bowman said...

So cute! Wow! The last two are very close together. I bet your sister truly was surprised by little Holly :) She definitely has her hands full!

Jason, Megan and McKenzie said...

I love this post! They are so cute! I know you are counting the days until you can see them again! Time is flying by though and it won't be long! I know you love Africa though! Have a super weekend and thanks for the birthday wish on FB! :)