Sunday, May 17, 2009

Old Friends & New Friends

Some great friends from my home church in Arkansas came to visit last week prior to their volunteer team arriving over the weekend. Kyle & Katie Reno served as College & Missions Pastor at The Summit Church in Little Rock and I actually interned for Kyle when he first moved to Little Rock in 2006. They are currently serving as College Pastors at Crossgates Church in Brandon, MS.
I also made some new friends in Pete & Jenna Lee who came with Kyle & Katie. Pete leads worship at Crossgates and I had a great time getting to know them. Their visit was such a blessing and time of encouragement for me. They will be serving with a team of students from Mississippi College this week near Pretoria.
While staying with me, we went to the Lion Park, Kruger National Park and Swaziland. Below are a few photos from last week. Enjoy!
At the Lion Park, a lion cub is biting Pete on the ankle


Kyle, Katie, me, Jenna & Pete on the rocks at the Hippo Pools in Kruger


Kyle, me & Katie in Kruger


Pete, me & Jenna at Kruger

1 comment:

Jason, Megan and McKenzie said...

Super fun! I know it was nice to see faces you knew! Have a great time with Jeff!